Like A Dream
It's me!


Hi and Welcome to my blog!
I'm Irbah, a 13 yrs old teenager. I'm from Malaysia and schooling at SMKMP. I'm obsessed with K-Pop, so don't bash me when I blog about K-Pop or whatsoever. Why? Well, mainly because this is MY BLOG. I get to post whatever I want


Entries About Linkies Stuff


Scream!





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Basecodes: Ainabillah Shafie
Others:   

[Spicy Microphone Interview]

[Spicy Microphone Interview]
MC: Is your ideal type someone who hug you lots?
Xiumin: Yes.
MC: Why? Is it because you don't get much hugs?
Xiumin: Uhh.. *thinks*
Tao: I hug him everyday.
Xiumin:
MC:
Xiumin:
MC: Wait, what did you say Tao?
Tao: I hug him(Xiumin) everyday.
MC: So.. could you explain this a bit more Tao?
Tao: Uhh... Well.. We are in the same room. When we're sleeping, our beds are actually not far away. So, we would ask each other "What are you doing?" sometimes, we would both answer that we're really bored. Then, we just end up hugging each other on one bed.


Via : EXO (Facebook)